#HRTX VIRTUAL: THE FINAL CHAPTER (for 2020)
If you’ve attended #HRTX Virtual in the past then you know the quality of content is high-level.
The trainers are badass and the learning that takes place is really special. For the last #HRTX of 2020 we’ve worked hard to build an agenda that is sure to impact your abilities (the moment you end the training)
Take a look at the list below. Then decide, is this worth a few hours? Ronnie thinks so…
Yes! #HRTX Virtual is back for 1 more party in 2020.
This #HRTX Virtual might prove to be one of the most knowledge-driven events this year in sourcing. From hands-on learning to deep dives into some of the most effective sourcing hacks from top trainers and practitioners in the business.
We’ll be getting hands-on with:
- DE&I, Boomerangs, Lay off lists
- Phone Sourcing and Conversion
- Gamification in the Recruitment process
- Sourcing models and 360 Recruiting
- High Volume Recruiting
- Automation high volume hiring to increase productivity/efficiency
Who are the trainers?
CEO at Social Talent
SN Talent Acquisition & Identification Manager, CZE, SVK, A at Coca-Cola HBC
Founder, Training Expert & Staffing Manager at Transform Talent Acquisition
Founder of The Sourcing Institute Foundation
Principal Saatchi and Associates
Talent Discovery Partner, RND Clinical Development at Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Strategic Talent Sourcing Manager at Maxar Technologies
LinkedIn Certified Technologist & Notorious Recruitment Entrepreneur
#HRTX Virtual Emcee & CMO at RecruitingDaily.com
HERE'S THE AGENDA
11:00 am est - 12:00 pm est
Sourcing Behind the Mask: What the Pandemic Means for the Modern Sourcer
Sourcing is hard, and despite the new consensus from hiring managers (thanks again, pandemic) that it is easier right now, it absolutely is not. We're facing day-to-day challenges that did not previously exist.
- Why sourcing is harder
- And why Hiring Managers think it’s easier
- Hot is cold, cold is hot
- DE&I and how it factors into the current state
- Lay off lists and how to use them
- Old is the new New!
- Start at home
- Boomerangs – what does that even mean?
- Changing your priorities
- Referrals 2.0
12:25 pm est - 1:40 pm est
Ten Transformational Tips & Two Ways to Do Each
Katie Gentry & Shally Steckerl
Shally Steckerl & Katie Gentry will walk you through 10 different strategies, techniques, and tips designed to create more fluid and efficient sourcing workflow.
- Email Deliverability
- Pinterest & Instagram Search
- Phone Sourcing
- Warm-Up Cold Call
- Inbox Triage
- Intake Meeting Questions
- Diversity Search
2:05 pm est - 3:15 pm est
Recruitment Engineering in the Transhuman Age
Michaela Madová & José Kadlec
Learn the ropes of recruitment engineering from a recruitment practitioner and a former software engineer who founded the talent sourcing center and recruitment agency with over 140 employees in 5 years, awarded as the 415th fastest growing company in Europe by Financial Times.
- How to dominate the recruitment
market through people & tech
- Which operating sourcing model is the most optimal and what is the data behind the most successful sourcers and 360-degree recruiters
- 5 practical rules on how to become a competitive recruiter or sourcer
- Recommended sourcing & recruitment stack
- The future of sourcing and what emerging technologies are applicable already today
- Business personal branding as the most underestimated element of today’s HR marketing
- Case study: Gamification in the recruitment process of Coca-Cola HBC
3:35 pm est - 4:00 pm est
Can I have a side of respect with that phone screen?
Remember the Golden Rule… a principle of treating others as you want to be treated.
Remember the last time you went to a fast food drive-thru, you drive home and you realize you are missing part of your meal because no one bothered to check your bag before you left to enjoy your meal. How did you feel?
You took the time to drive to grab something to eat and the restaurant employee didn’t bother to ask you if you needed condiments or check your bag to ensure your order was complete. Frustrating these days, huh?
Same concept, make your candidate feel valued, informed, and want to continue the conversation. Let’s put ourselves in the shoes of our candidates. I know we all are really busy with intake meetings, reviewing resumes, sourcing, etc. but at times we forget how important an effective phone screen is long term.
In this session I will discuss:
- The importance of a phone screen.
- What are the key components of the phone screen that are important to a candidate.
- How to become a brand ambassador of your company.
- How to leave your candidate well informed and make them a brand ambassador for your company as well.
- How to leave your candidate feeling respected and informed.
4:25 pm est - 5:30 pm est
Fish in a Barrel (Source Where the Talent Is)
Mark Tortocini & Erin Mathew
Sometimes we make sourcing too hard on ourselves. With all the tools, tricks and technologies, it can be easy to get lost. You can also feel stuck if you focus too much on your go-to sourcing method. Or even worse, you've fished all the candidates out of your part of the ocean.
- Understand the unique challenges of high volume recruiting
- Receive recommendations on how to solve for those challenges
- Learn which high volume hiring tasks can be automated to increase productivity and efficiency